Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sunnyside - Monday 8th

Today was a pretty relaxed day, got up at 10 today and washed the football kit and did some washing of my own as well. I then left for sunnyside in the at 1pm with Greg and Blake. When we got there we was chatting with Ndungo, and he decided to call the practise off, INCASE it rain! We stayed and chatted to the some of the Sports teachers for a bit and discussed soccer and what we could do with our team to help them progress further. We then headed back to the church quickly and spent some time just chatting with some of the Ignite guys, who are doing a sports year out with the church. I then headed home and did some ironing quickly before heading to woodlands to get a special bandage for my knee to help it heal quicker and with less pain. I then headed back home to have some dinner before going to be and watch prison break in bed.

Speak soon

Jon x

No comments:

Post a Comment