Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Office Day - Tuesday 2nd

Had a lay in until 9 today, and got up and had a wash and got ready for the day. Then Mark and I sat down and had a meeting about what needs to be done for the tour and who's going to do what. We managed to create a list of the things that needed to be done and when as well. I then dropped Mark at the hospital at 12, and then headed to the office where I had lunch before cracking on with the list of thing I had to complete. Good news is that I managed to get all of those things completed. I then picked Mark up from the hospital after his operation at 5 and we head to steers to grab something to eat because Mark hadn't eaten all day and then headed back to the house. At half 6 we then had dinner with everyone and then had a game of tumbling monkeys before heading back to the flat to sleep because got an early start at 5 am to go pick Blake up who is another intern coming over to help and also get involved with the tour.

Speak soon

Jon x

No comments:

Post a Comment