Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sunnyside - Monday 25th

Started the day a 6 am today, for a round of golf! Don't know whos idea that was. But was a good morning of golf and had a good laugh with Mark and Tim. Then me nd mark headed out for some brunch at a Spur in brooklyn, and then bought printer for the flat. In the shopping centre was a Bosst Juice Bar, so grabbed myself a drink as a little taster from home. I then got picked up from the flat around half 12 by Greg and headed to Sunnyside school to do some football coaching. I took my first training session today with the under 10 B team. I started them off with a game of possession, followed by a game of 5 passes before you can shoot. We then played the A and B team against each other towards the end of the training. The session went really well and all of the kids listened really well. Two boys tried pushing their luck a little bit. So I made them run laps of the pitch. Got home about 5pm and had a power nap for an hour or so before dinner then headed back to bed for an early night. Claire is feeling alot better now although still not 100%. Also I found out that Greg suffers from clinical depression, which can get quite bad at times, epecially when he isn't going to see his girlfriend for a whole year. Please pray for them both

Many thanks

Jon x

No comments:

Post a Comment