Saturday, May 30, 2009

Family Arrived - Friday 29th

Got up at 6am this morning and out the door by 6.30 to go and pick my Mum, Dad and brother from the airport and brought them back to the flat to drop their luggage off and freshened up before we were off out to The factory outlet stores such as Nike and Adidas. We got a few items each and then headed to Menlyn shopping centre and Ben got a few more things and got himself a local football shirt the same as mine, because everywhere I went that day with the shirt on people were randomly coming up to me and chatting to me just because of the shirt. Good form of outreach out here! We then came back and assemble some funiture we pick up on the way home for my room. At half 7 we then all headed out for a meal at Ocean Basket which had huge prawns and lovely fish which was good choice by Mark. Then headed back to flat and we all went to ours beds.

Speak soon

Jon x

No comments:

Post a Comment