Sunday, May 24, 2009

Resting Day - Saturday 23rd

So was on facebook last night chatting one of my old school mates as he randomly started to talk to me, and haven't spoken to in over a year. Anyway was chatting to him about where i was and what I ws doing, and why. He seemed really interested, and told me he'd been through some tough times recently and bin in and out of hospital. I said I'd pray for him if he wanted and he said yeh if i didn't mind. So it seems God is using south africa to reach out to someone in England.
I managed to get a nice lay in today and got up at 12 today! Could of easily stayed in bed until 3 oclock though. But got up and headed to Menlyn Shopping Centre to search for a printer for the flat. Mark and I then grabbed some lunch at a nice pizza restaurant and had chicken n spare rib pizza, which was amazing. The headed off to look round the shops to find some prices for the printers. We then headed to the Nike, Adidas, Reebok and Puma factory stores to see what we could pick up cheap for the tour. We then headed back home and and spent the night in and had dinner and played a game called finger flicker, which was good fun, and a laugh. Then headed to bed for early night before church the next day.

Speak soon

Jon x

No comments:

Post a Comment